Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Buy four prints and SAVE $20!!

*NEW* in my etsy shop: The Beach Treasures collection.


This set includes four fine art prints:

1. Seaglass and Driftwood
2. Sand Dollar, Starfish and Feather
3. Seashells and Scallop Shells
4. Horseshoe Crab and Coral

You save $20 buy ordering a set of four prints!!

All prints measure 5x5 OR 10x10 inches with polaroid edges. Perfect wall art for your beach house or any house you wish were by the sea.

Like all of my polaroid fine art prints, these images are UNEDITED.

Printed on archival matte paper with top notch professional printers. I send ALL my images to a professional printing press to be printed when you order one.

LARGER sizes (20x20 and 30x30) are available, please let me know what size you would like and i will gladly create a custom order listing for you.

All images Copyright Jena Ardell. All rights reserved.

http://jenaardell.etsy.com

No comments: