Saturday, May 23, 2009

Can't wait for Summer!!

Things I am looking forward to:

JUNE
-Selling prints on Getty Images
-Secret 311 Concert :)
-The release of 311's new album Uplifter.
-311 hosting LOVELINE radio on Tuesday June 2nd
-Spending three days in Coronado with my friend Margot and her family
-Going to see The Wallflowers at House of Blues with Rick
-Midnight showing of Almost Famous with Adam
-Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale... yes, it's actually something I look forward to, haha.
-Chilling with my friend Kevin who will be in CA with his girlfriend

JULY
-A week down the Jersey Shore (feat. Rick on the East Coast!!)
-Being a part of APW Gallery's "Something Different" Group Exhibition in Long Island, NY. Opening night is July 17th!!
-KKP weekend full of antique/thrift shopping and Thai food
-Photoshoots, photoshoots, lots of photoshoots!!
-Taking my grandmother to an Elvis impersonator concert
-Making scrabble tile pendant necklaces with my grandmother
-Beating my mother at scrabble
-Helping Lindsay decorate her new apartment
-Seeing Justin's new apartment

AUGUST & SEPTEMBER

-South of the Border roadtrip with my Mother
-What About Bob Trip with my best friend Andrea
-Hanging out and making silly videos with KKP at Princeton
-Spending my 25th birthday with family and friends back home
-Beach day trips with Lindsay
-Baking a 14-layer cake with Andrea
-Statue of Liberty field trip with my mom, Justin and Andrea (possibly Zac and Jess too!!)
-Spending as much time with family and friends as possible!! :)

No comments: