Sunday, March 9, 2008

2x THE FOO!!!!

FOO FIGHTERS: LOS ANGELES 3/5/08

night 1 at the forum was amazing!! (although i'm still jealous that night 2 got to see the foo perform their "darling nikki" cover). i had purchased pit tickets for myself and my mom and rick and had three seats that i sold to aldrin, his friend zac and my boss james. every one had a really good time!! :) my mom, rick and i were front and center at the small stage which worked out perfectly because we weren't looking forward to getting squished in the pit. i wish more concerts were able to produce the same format of having a runway from the main stage to a smaller, second stage for the more acoustic songs. i took some QUALITY video clips of dave grohl singing "but honestly," "my hero" and "everlong." (check em out!! the links will take you directly to my youtube posts) and some really good photos:

taylor hawkins:nate mendel and dave grohl:
chris shiflett:
dave grohl singing "everlong:"me and my mom outside the forum:
before the show, we got free tee shirts from star 98.7. you can find these pics of rick, aldo and zac on star 98.7 photo gallery:aldrins:
zac:

No comments: