Tuesday, April 24, 2007

songs i remember liking when i was younger...

we're talking 1989-1994.

*Martika - Toy Soldiers (probably the first music video i remember seeing)
*Mr. Big - To Be With You
*Spindoctors - Two Princes
*Mariah Carey - Emotions
*Amy Grant - Every Heartbeat
*Cathy Dennis - All Night Long (i remember not be allowed to listen to this tape)
*M.C. Hammer - Too Legit
*Tom Cochrane - Life Is A Highway
*Charles And Eddy - Would I Lie To You
*Gloria Estefan - Turn The Beat Around
*Harry Connick Jr. - the entire SHE album
*Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker (my cousins refused to remind me and my friend jennifer what the lyrics were because we just kept singing the chorus).
*Dee-lite - Groove Is In The Heart
*Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman
*Sheryl Crow - All I Wanna Do (first CDs i bought)
*TLC - Waterfalls (first CDs i bought)
*Billy Joel - River Of Dreams

brings back memories............

No comments: